ICS Essay Competition
Essay competition (closing date 1st April)
The ICS is offering an essay prize for papers which focus on new thinking, creative ideas, opinion and debate, clinical practice advances and theoretical development in keeping with the mission of the ICS i.e. the advancement of basic and clinical sciences concerned with the function and dysfunction of the urinary tract, bowel, and pelvic floor.
- One prize of £1,000 will be given for the best submission.
- Eligible submissions must include submission of the completed manuscript by 1 April, annually in the format of the Journal of Neurourology and Urodynamics, including any figures and table.
- Judging will be done by a panel selected by the editor of the NAU and the Chair of Awards committee comprising 5 members including representatives from clinical medicine, nursing/physiotherapy and basic science.
- Marking dimensions will include originality, critical thinking, writing quality and potential impact.
- Winning papers will be submitted for publication in the Journal of Neurourology and Urodynamics.
Please send essay submissions to the ICS office, at firstname.lastname@example.org