ICS Education Course in conjunction with the Philippine Urological Association
The ICS in conjunction with the Philippine Urological Association will be hosting a three hour afternoon Urodynamics workshop and a half day morning coursein Manila. The course will take place between Friday 30th November-Saturday 1st December 2012 and will be held at the Dusit Thani Manila Hotel.
The local coordinators are Dr. Joel Patrick A. Aldana and Dr.Marie Carmela M. Lapitan.
The ICS speakers for this event are Margaret Sherburn, Vincent Tse and Patrick Woodman.
The topics that they will be presenting are below:
• Basic Urodynamics Workshop
• Overview and management of Refractory OAB
• Current Conservative Treatment for Female SUI
• What is the evidence for rehabilitation in POP
• Current Recommendations on Diagnostics for SUI and occult SUI
• Current Surgical & Minimally Invasive Treatment for Female Urinary Incontinence
• Complications of SUI Surgery: Recognition and Management
• ICS Classification and evaluation of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
• Role of the mesh in POP surgery
• POP Repair: vaginal vs. abdominal approach
For more information please see the below link entitled Course Information for a copy of the event programme.
For more information please contact Dr. Marie Carmela M. Lapitan; email@example.com Dr.Eliza M. Raymundo; firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Alternatively please contact the Jenny at the ICS office; Jenny@icsoffice.org
||30th November 2012
||1st December 2012