ICS Education Course at SOBEST
The ICS in conjunction with the Brazilian Wound, Ostomy and Continence Society will be hosting a two day education course 13-14th October 2013 in Brazil. The course will add- on the Brazilian Wound, Ostomy and Continence Societies main annual meeting which takes place 13-17th October 2013 at the Hotel Pestana, Salvador, Bahia.
The local host for this event will be Beatriz Yamada.
The ICS Speakers and their topics will be as follows:
- Urinary and Fecal incontinence – The ICS and ICI algorithms
- Treatment strategies for geriatric incontinence
- Geriatric incontinence and risk of fall and fracture
- Incontinence in non-neurological disorders-Skin care
- Nursing care for geriatric incontinence
- Diet and food in continence care: myths and truths
- Psychosocial impact of urinary and fecal incontinence
- Economics and public policies on continence management
- The role of patient groups in improving patient education about incontinence care and public access to incontinence services
Simone Bothelho Pereira;
- Incontinence management during pregnancy
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)- Non-surgical management
- Incontinence in athletes
Please see the below link entitled Course Information for a copy of the event programme.
The ICS office will also be attending this course and will hold a stand at SOBEST- pop by to see us!
For more information please contact Beatriz Yamada on email@example.com
Alternatively please contact the Jenny at the ICS office; Jenny@icsoffice.org