Open-discussion ePosters at the ICS Annual Meeting are poster presentations accepted to be displayed at the congress in the ePoster area. Authors will have the opportunity to present their work to delegates during scheduled presentation slots.
The presentation will be facilitated with the use of an electronic poster board, on which you will upload your poster prior to the meeting date. The system will allow you to move around and zoom in on any section (just like a large iPad).
Your Presentation should be:
- 3 minutes of oral presentation of your ePoster followed by
- 2 minutes of discussion and questions hosted by the chairman
- Click here to find your presentation times
- You should arrive at the ePoster hall, introduce yourself to the session chairman and familiarise yourself with the ePoster system at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Chairmen will be asked to strictly enforce the time limit on your talk. Your question time will not be considered as part of your presentation time. You should therefore practice your talk prior to the meeting with particular regard to the timing.
Your abstract will be available during the annual meeting via the ICS 2018 mobile app as well as being accessible to all via the 2018 programme on the website.
Discussion, Questions and Answers
At the end of your presentation you will be asked questions about your abstract. The Chair of your session will facilitate questions from the audience. If English is not your first language, and you need assistance, please bring someone to help you translate.
General Information: How to prepare and submit your ePoster:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Include Abstract Number in Title (and when you upload your ePoster).
- One Page Document
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- Poster Size:
- Pixels: Minimum recommended size (format W x H) is 1125 x 2000px and maximum is 2250 x 4000px.
- In cm: 19.05cm width and 33.87cm height
- Format: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: Maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB).
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF for quick and easy upload.
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the E-Poster.
- Multimedia: Videos can be included in the e-Poster. (in order to embed movies inside PDF please use Adobe Acrobat Pro and only mp4 files are accepted encoded with h264 codec)
For detailed presentation guidelines, refer to
E-Poster Display Guidelines
You will be emailed your upload details when it becomes available.
On-site uploading is also available for last minute changes - go to the E-Poster helpdesk by the E-Poster area in the Exhibition (be sure to upload well ahead of your session).
Please do not hesitate to contact the ICS Office email@example.com if you require any further information.