Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Entrance to the Meeting sessions and Exhibition
- Annual Meeting publications
- Light lunch & Coffee breaks
- Meeting CME credits
- Welcome Reception
- Entrance to Workshops and additional sessions - Please note only participants registered to the Annual Meeting will be entitled to register for workshops and additional sessions
Fees for Workshops include:
- Admission to the relevant Workshop
- All relevant Workshop material
- Coffee breaks on relevant day
Workshops and additional sessions are limited. Ticket sales will be on a first come, first served basis and to avoid disappointment we strongly recommended that you book at the time of your registration.
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer - (Additional 30 USD for bank handling fees is required) Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ICS 2018 Congress, Philadelphia
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 693980-52-976
IBAN Number: CH07 0483 5069 3980 5297 6
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be sent by email:
• Cancellations received until June 13, 2018 – full refund
• Cancellations received between June 14 and August 20, 2018 – 50% will be refunded.
• After August 21, 2018 – no refund will be made.
• No refund will be made for ICS membership fees should a delegate wish to cancel their registration at any point
Badges & Bags
Please note that badges, bags and workshops tickets and tickets to the social events will be available at the Registration Desk at the Meeting. They will not be sent out before the Meeting. Name badges must be worn at all times to gain access to the conference venue and to workshops and scientific sessions.
Ms. Keren Abuhasira
Tel: +41 315 280 432 Ext. 85 Fax: +41 22 906 9140
ICS 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland