Aim: to support health service staff in the adaptation and implementation of national evidence-based clinical guidelines .
• Provide training and capacity building for health service staff in recognition of the best evidence and adaptation of guidelines.
• Up-skill and support staff with the implementation of clinical guidelines using an evidence-based and effective approach.
• Provide workshops for guideline adaption groups to assist them in planning implementation of their clinical guidelines using templates, tools and resources.
• Provide practical support and resources for health service staff.
- Overview and introduction to implementation science.
- Turning implementation science theory into practice for national clinical guidelines (planning
implementation strategy and achieving change in continence care practice)
- Methods and tools for assessing implementation readiness, developing an implementation and
plan and developing a logic model for implementation projects for continence care in developing world