ICS 2020 dates have moved to November 18-21
We understand that Coronavirus has created uncertainty for presenters.
ICS is monitoring the situation and will keep you informed.
For more details see our response to Covid-19
Open-discussion ePosters at the ICS Annual Meeting are ePoster presentations accepted to be displayed at the congress in the ePoster area. Authors will have the opportunity to present their work to delegates during scheduled presentation slots.
The presentation will be facilitated with the use of an electronic poster board, on which you will upload your ePoster prior to the meeting date. The system will allow you to move around and zoom in on any section (just like a large iPad).
Your Presentation should be:
- 3 minutes of oral presentation of your ePoster followed by
- 2 minutes of discussion and questions hosted by the chair
- Click here to find your presentation times
- You should arrive at the ePoster hall, introduce yourself to the session chair and familiarise yourself with the ePoster system at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Chairs will be asked to strictly enforce the time limit on your talk. Your question time will not be considered as part of your presentation time. You should therefore practice your talk prior to the meeting with particular regard to the timing.
Your abstract will be available during the annual meeting via the ICS 2020 mobile app as well as being accessible to all via the 2020 programme on the website.
Discussion, Questions and Answers
At the end of your presentation you will be asked questions about your abstract. The Chair of your session will facilitate questions from the audience. If English is not your first language, and you need assistance, please bring someone to help you translate.
To be confirmed. ePoster presentation instructions will be finalised in August – we will email you when they are available.
Please do not hesitate to contact the ICS Office firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.