ICS 2020 will now be a completely online event.
We will provide an outstanding programme of educational exchanges, scientific news and best practice updates. We will incorporate the aspects of ICS you enjoy the most. Get the real ICS meeting experience now from wherever you are:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded. Missed a live event? No problems just pause, rewind and watch back when you are ready.
- Create your own schedule at home or in the office, attend any and all of the sessions, whenever and wherever
- All workshops and associated documents are included in your registration fee
- Earn the maximum CME credits by participating in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the abstracts and watch the authors present their research. Browse the hottest topics and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Vote in debates, ask your questions and interact live with the international experts, colleagues, and industry representatives
- Network with colleagues. Click on the country in the World Map to start a conversation with a participant from that country.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Access to Annual Meeting publications.
And so much more!
AS A BONUS: ICS is the leader in research and education in the field of continence. Dissemination of research in our field is one of our core goals as a charity. Our aim is therefore to make the content available indefinitely.
To take advantage, all you need is an internet connection.
Let’s try something new. Together!
The ICS interactive programme allows you to search the sessions which are right for you. You can search for speakers, key words and also sort by your interest. The online programme is now live but subject to change whilst we finalise the online programme but you can already filter for each track relevant to you. You can also view all the abstracts in full now by clicking on the session and the content you are interested in.
Browse by your interest:
Urogynaecology & Female & Functional Urology
ICS 2020 State of the art lectures and round table debates
Expect to hear from world class leaders in the field of incontinence. Their lectures and discussions will bring you the cutting edge information about pelvic floor dysfunction.
View all Round Tables
Integrated Educational Programme
We are pleased to announce that all workshops are included in your registration fee. There is a fantastic programme of workshops covering all disciplines on offer. The workshop programme has been curated by the ICS Education Committee to ensure the best educational opportunities are available to ICS delegates, with presentations by the experts in the field.
View the 2020 Workshop Programme
19TH PHYSIOTHERAPY FORUM
An opportunity for physiotherapists, or anyone interested in physiotherapy to enjoy presentations from emerging and established researchers and clinical leaders.
View the 2020 Physio Forum Programme