A online conference is new to most of us, so we’re here to guide you through this new and exciting experience!
Find the below steps, tips and guidelines to find your way around.
How to get started...
- Enter the Online Conference platform here
- Go to the Online Conference login page
- Type in the login credentials you received via email (you must have a valid registration, to get access to the platform)
- Click on “Sign in”
From the Conference lobby, you can:
- Navigate to watch the live sessions
- Visit the Exhibition and watch product theatres
- Locate the Networking Lounge and chat to other delegates
Learn how to navigate the programme and watch sessions here
- The best internet browser to access the Virtual Conference is Google Chrome. There is no app for the meeting.
- Don’t be afraid to click and explore the venue! At the Virtual Conference, clicking on text and display screens will often take you to further information and features
- Set up your profile picture in the networking lounge. This will help your colleagues to recognise your profile in the lounge.
- Join the live sessions and make comments and votes.
- Make the most of the virtual exhibition area. Our industry partners will have booth reps waiting to chat and content available for download to your virtual bag; a quick way to save information of interest and email documents to yourself.
Need help? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org