Gain additional exposure for your Symposium, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Meeting Organiser.
• Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with organisers design requirements*) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Meeting. "From" field will be ICS 2020.
*In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
Delegate Bag Inserts
• Inclusion of promotional material, up to 10 pages, in the participants' Meeting bags
• Material should be provided by the Supporter and approved by the Secretariat
• Supporters' product information will be available for all Meeting participants
Full inside page colour/Inside back page/Back cover/ Double spread advertisement in designated section of the Programme. The Programme will contain the timetable, information about the scientific programme and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Meeting bags.
• The advertisement will be printed in the designated industry section of the programme, according to compliance regulations and subject to fulfilling specifications and shipping deadlines.
• Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
E Advertisements in the mobile application
• The supporter will be able to provide a designed PDF to be presented in a separate tab under "Sponsored Advertisements" in the main menu of the mobile application.
• This can be used as an advertisement to your exhibition booth and/or Industry supported session. This can also be a great item to gain exposure even if your company was not able to exhibit onsite.
The Rio Convention Center offers Plazma screens that will be used to provide information about the annual meeting. Some of the screens will be allocated for industry promotion. Use this unique opportunity to promote your product and attendance in the ICS annual meeting.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors' and/or Supporters' responsibility to comply with the local authority's regulations, including, without limitation, IFPMA, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines (www.ifpma.org), as well as FDA restrictions on the promotion of investigational and preapproved drugs and devices and the FDA prohibition on promoting approved drugs and devices for unapproved uses. Any product not FDA-approved for a particular use or not commercially available in the U.S. may be exhibited only if accompanied by easily visible signs indicating the status of the product. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organiser to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
For more details, pricing and online booking form contact:
Noa Freilich Pollack
Industry Liaison & Sales Associate
Tel: +41 229080488 ext:900 skype: noa.freilich
To contact the ICS office directly: firstname.lastname@example.org