Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded. Missed a live event? No problems just pause, rewind or watch back when you are ready.
- Create your own schedule at home or in the office, attend any and all of the sessions, whenever and wherever
- All workshops and associated documents are included in your registration fee
- Earn the maximum CME credits by participating in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the abstracts and watch the authors present their research. Browse the hottest topics and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Vote in debates, ask your questions and interact live with the international experts, colleagues, and industry representatives
- Network with colleagues. Click on the country in the World Map to start a conversation with a participant from that country.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Access to Annual Meeting publications.
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD for bank transfer handling fees is required). Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ICS 2020 Congress, Las Vegas (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-218
IBAN Number: CH46 0483 5150 0934 9221 8
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, the Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
• Cancellations received until 15 October 2020 – full refund.
• Cancellations received between 16 October and 3 November 2020 – 50% will be refunded.
• After 4 November 2020 – no refund will be made.
• No refund will be made for ICS membership fees should a delegate wish to cancel their registration at any point.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please contact: email@example.com or click here for more information.
Registration Manager – for all enquiries
Ms. Diyana Yosifova
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Ext. 258 Fax: +41 22 906 9140
ICS 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland