Below you will find details of the workshop application questions. You can start an application form and view the system online and can then edit at any point before the deadline. This will allow you the chance to view the questions ahead of the deadline to see information you need to supply ahead of the deadline.
Workshop Application Questions
STEP 1: DETAILS
1. Workshop Title
2. Research Type – select from Clinical or Basic Science/Translational
3. Workshop Category – select from following
- Anatomy / Biomechanics
- Anorectal / Bowel Dysfunction
- Conservative Management
- Continence Care Products / Devices / Technologies
- Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Voiding Dysfunction
- Female Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Geriatrics / Gerontology
- Health Services Delivery
- Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain Syndromes / Sexual Dysfunction
- Prevention and Public Health
- Prostate Clinical / Surgical
- Quality of Life / Patient and Caregiver Experiences
- Research Methods /Techniques
- Urethra Male / Female
4. Length – Select from 60/90 or 180. Only select 3 hours for technical or hands on workshops
5. Level – Select from Advanced/Intermediate/Basic
6. Target Audience – Select all that apply from Urology/Urogynaecology/Bowel Dysfunction/Basic Science/Conservative Management
7. Keywords - Please enter all 3 keywords. A keyword is a search phrase and can be multiple words e.g. "indwelling catheter" is a keyword.
8. Maximum Delegates - Optional Please indicate the maximum number of delegates for an effective workshop - for example if the workshop is hands on/interactive it may be suggested to limit the workshop to 35 delegates. If no maximum then leave as zero and the number of delegates will be determined by the room size which is normally 100 delegates.
9. Repeat Workshop - Optional Please select your workshop if it was previously accepted for ICS 2019. If your workshop has been accepted in the last two years please indicate changes made to format for the education committee to review in Step 4 Description.
STEP 2: AIMS & OBJECTIVES
10. Aims and Objectives - Provide a maximum of 100 words about the course to assist delegates in deciding on which workshop to attend. This wording, unless changed by the Education Committee, will be used to advertise the workshop.
11. Learning Objectives - Please enter 3 simple learning objectives
12. Suggested prior reading/learning - Please provide references for literature reading and any webcast/videos that would assist the delegates etc
STEP 3: DESCRIPTION
13. Description - Describe your workshop in detail so that the Education Committee can assess and score your proposal
- Include background information, key learning points and take home messages.
- If your workshop is not multidisciplinary or multi-national please give the reasons why.
- If you have run your workshop before please detail any changes you have made.
- If you do not wish to have your workshop filmed/webcast please state your reasons why.
Please provide a minimum of 250 words to describe the workshop (1000 words max).
STEP 4: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
14. Special Requirements – Select from
STANDARD ROOM SETUP ONLY
- Standard room set up is theatre style with a head table for all speakers.
- Standard AV supplied is microphones; laptop; pointer; projection screen.
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
Please enter any additional requirements you may have.
- Any specialist items must be approved prior to the application being accepted.
- Please indicate any companies and their products that are being used during this workshop.
- Should you require expenses for any speaker who fits within the guidelines or just requires entrance to the workshop please indicate here with full reasons.
- Late requests will not be considered.
STEP 5: SPEAKERS
15. Speaker and Chair – Select chairs and speakers to the programme. The chair of the workshop is also a speaker. You can make another speaker the chair by moving them to the top using the arrow buttons.
- To add a speaker - Search for your Speaker and click on them to add.
- For each speaker provide the following –
- Experience & Qualifications Please provide details why this speaker is able to present on this topic (include their degree).
- Speakers Own Products - Optional - if speaker is presenting their own products please give details.
- Publications of each speaker – up to 3 optional.
STEP 6: SCHEDULE
16. Schedule- Please complete the schedule of your workshop by adding the length/title of talk/speaker.
STEP 7: CONFIRMATION
17. Confirmation – tick all
- I HAVE READ THE WORKSHOP GUIDELINES AND AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM
- I AGREE TO KEEP THE ICS OFFICE INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES TO THE WORKSHOP SPEAKERS/PROGRAMME
- I HAVE CONTACTED THE SPEAKERS FOR MY WORKSHOP AND THEY HAVE AGREED TO PARTICIPATE
- IF ACCEPTED, MY SPEAKERS AND I WILL COMPLETE OUR DISCLOSURES BY 1 APRIL AND WILL FOLLOW THE CME GUIDELINES WHEN PREPARING OUR SLIDES
- IF ACCEPTED, MY SPEAKERS AND I WILL SUBMIT OUR HANDOUTS BY 1 JUNE
- IF ACCEPTED, MY SPEAKERS AND I WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION (THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP)
- ALL THE SPEAKERS GIVE PERMISSION TO BE FILMED FOR WEBCAST ON ICS TV
- I HAVE DISCLOSED ALL FUNDING / SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE APPLICATION