Video Abstract Submission Rules
1. Video Abstract Submission
- All submissions must be made via the ICS website www.ics.org/2021/abstracts by 4 May 2021.
- The Video must be received by 4 May 2021. The uploader is on the my abstracts page and will be available after your online written abstract submission is complete.
- All accepted abstracts videos will be published on the ICS website exactly as submitted.
- Abstract videos presentations will be published in Neurourology & Urodynamics.
- View definitions of all presentation types at ICS Meetings
- View reviewer guidelines for scoring abstracts
2. Formatting (Written Abstract)
- Video abstracts must not exceed 600 words but may be less.
- Video abstracts are composed of a title and these sections:
- Video abstracts must have a title and some text included in each section, or will be rejected.
3. Formatting (Video)
- All videos must be 5 minutes or less in length from start to finish. This time includes any time used to show the title, or any information associated with the video.
- The video must be in MP4 format, please contact email@example.com for any submission questions regarding video quality or format.
- Do not include music in your video, unless it is copyright free. You can avoid copyright-related issues by picking a song from the YouTube Audio Library (Google account required).
- Selection of the video abstracts for the meeting will be scored by a sub-committee of the scientific committee.
- The top rated video abstracts will be presented at a podium session.
5. Check List
- Is the abstract content less than 600 words?
- Does the abstract have text in each of the four sections of the abstract?
- Is video length less than 5 minutes?
- Is the video in MP4 format and received by the ICS office?
- Has informed consent been obtained?
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULE, YOUR ABSTRACT WILL BE REJECTED