Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
• Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded. Missed a live event? No problems just pause, rewind or watch back when you are ready.
• Create your own schedule at home or in the office, attend any and all of the sessions, whenever and wherever
• All workshops and associated documents are included in your registration fee. Some webinar workshops will be subject to an additional fee if you want to participate directly in the workshop.
• Earn the maximum CME credits by participating in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
• Access all the abstracts and watch the authors present their research. Browse the hottest topics and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
• Vote in debates, ask your questions and interact live with the international experts, colleagues, and industry representatives
• Network with colleagues. Click on the country in the World Map to start a conversation with a participant from that country.
• Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
• Access to Annual Meeting publications.
Delegates from China – Please note you may not be able to access our online meeting as we use services which are blocked in the PRC (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, Zoom).
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD for bank transfer handling fees is required). Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ICS 2021 Congress, Melbourne (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-298
IBAN Number: CH20 0483 5150 0934 9229 8
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, the Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
• Cancellations received until 28 July 2021 – full refund.
• Cancellations received between 29 July and 28 September 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
• After 29 September 2021 – no refund will be made.
• No refund will be made for ICS membership fees should a delegate wish to cancel their registration at any point.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com for more information.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration Manager – for all enquiries
Ms. Diyana Yosifova
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Ext. 258 Fax: +41 22 906 9140
ICS 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland