Check out the amazing workshop selection for ICS 2022 in Vienna. Don't forget to add workshops to your registration booking!
60-90 minute workshops:
- The investigation of posterior compartment disorders: an integrated approach. ICS CORE CURRICULUM (FREE).
- How to perform and interpret anorectal manometry
- Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) Approach to Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Bowel Considerations for Optimal Care of Urinary Continence in PT
- Nursing Committee Workshop: Self-Management in Continence Care. ICS CORE CURRICULUM (FREE).
- Autonomic Dysreflexia (AD): a serious, rather underestimated condition
- Case Based Pearls in Pelvic Pain - A Tutorial Anchored in Clinical Scenarios to Bring to Your Practice
- Neurourology Promotion Committee: Updates on treatment of neurogenic bladder dysfunction. ICS CORE CURRICULUM (FREE).
- Leveraging noninvasive imaging and computational analyses to improve our understanding of pelvic anatomy and function
- Interaction between bladder and sex in spinal cord disease
- Targeting Neurotrophin and Nitric Oxide Signaling to Promote Recovery and Ameliorate Neurogenic Bladder Dysfunction following Spinal Cord Injury—Mechanistic Concepts and Clinical Implications
- Female Voiding Dysfunction: Approach to Diagnosis and Management
- Management of Complications of Mesh Sling Surgery - Demonstration through Surgical Video Cases
- Current surgical management of postprostatectomy incontinence – workup, options and decision making
- Novel BPH Therapies – Review of Males LUTS, Technologies and Practical Instruction
- Artificial urinary sphincters in males and females and neurogenic patients, technique and indications
Hands on Workshops:
- 'Hands on' workshop on Transanal irrigation (TAI) in the management of anorectal dysfunction
- Integrated Total Pelvic Floor Ultrasound in Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- The Pelvic Floor Laparoscopic Surgery Workshop
- Beyond Sacrocolpopexy: New Alternatives for Prolapse Repair
- ICS Institute Modern Technology: Advances in Neurostimulation: Technology-Based Approach- Hands-On Training with 3D Printed Models
- Basic & Clinical Urodynamics - An Interactive Workshop. ICS CORE CURRICULUM (FREE).