Please note that Abstract Videos are designed for content such as a demonstration of a surgical technique with video of the surgery not simply a video of someone presenting their powerpoint presentation slides of a paper abstract.
Watch great examples of video abstracts presented at the 2021 video abstract session.
1. Video Abstract Submission
2. Formatting (Written Abstract)
- Video abstracts must not exceed 600 words but may be less.
- Video abstracts are composed of a title and these sections:
- Video abstracts must have a title and some text included in each section, or will be rejected.
3. Formatting (Video)
- All videos must be 5 minutes or less in length from start to finish. This time includes any time used to show the title, or any information associated with the video.
- The video must be in MP4 format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any submission questions regarding video quality or format.
- Do not include music in your video, unless it is copyright free. You can avoid copyright-related issues by picking a song from the YouTube Audio Library (Google account required).
- Selection of the video abstracts for the meeting will be scored by a sub-committee of the scientific committee.
- The top rated video abstracts will be presented at a podium session.
5. Check List
- Is the abstract content less than 600 words?
- Does the abstract have text in each of the four sections of the abstract?
- Is video length less than 5 minutes?
- Have you uploaded your video on the abstract centre after the submission form?
- Has informed consent been obtained?
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULE, YOUR ABSTRACT WILL BE REJECTED