||Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) / Voiding Dysfunction
||Vesicovaginal fistula Urinary Incontinence Rectovaginal Fistula
||Urology, Urogynaecology and Female & Functional Urology, Bowel Dysfunction
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Enlist the various etiological causes of female urogenital fistula (FUGF) in developed and developing countries.
- Describe the diagnostic steps of FUGF.
- Draw a plan for treatment of simple and complex FUGF.
- Discuss the surgical tips and tricks in the repair of FUGF.
- Compose an algorithm for the role of laparoscopy and robot-assisted techniques in the repair of these fistulas.
- Analyze the post-operative outcome, including the continence and voiding status.
- Get insight into the risk factors and causes of treatment failure.
- Classification and Diagnosis of FUGF
- Algorithm of treatment options
- Dealing with the operative and postoperative complications