ICS 2024 Abstract Submission is Open!
ICS 2024 Abstract Submission Centre is open from 1 February to 3 April 2024 23:59 BST (GMT +1 hr).
ICS invites Clinical and Non-Clinical Abstracts in Urology, Urogynecology, Colorectal, Bowel Dysfunction, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Conservative Management and Pure and Applied Science. Abstracts are accepted in the following categories:
|Anatomy / Biomechanics
|Anorectal / Bowel Dysfunction
|Continence Care Products / Devices / Technologies
|Pelvic Organ Prolapse
|Pelvic Pain Syndromes
|Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) / Voiding Dysfunction
|Pregnancy and Pelvic Floor Disorders
|Female Sexual Dysfunction
|Prevention and Public Health
|Female Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
|Prostate Clinical / Surgical
|Geriatrics / Gerontology
|Quality of Life / Patient and Caregiver Experiences
|Health Services Delivery
|Research Methods / Techniques
|Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) / Voiding Dysfunction
|Male Sexual Dysfunction
|Urethra Male / Female
|Male Stress Urinary Incontinence (Post Prostatectomy Incontinence)
10 KEY POINTS TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION!
Follow these steps to make the most of your submission!
- Read the submission rules! 5 min read containing key information!
- Lack of anonymity is automatic disqualification. Do not mention your name or the name of your clinic or university anywhere in your abstract text.
- The reviewers’ first score is for originality. If you’re presenting novel work, start the abstract with “this is the first….”or “this original…”.
- The next criterion is scientific merit. Your abstract must demonstrate your study to be scientifically sound.
- The methods of your abstract are scrupulously reviewed - make sure its a randomised trial or a well set up systematic review.
- Don’t split the results across several abstracts. Give absolute results and relative numbers.
- Ensure your conclusion responds to the question in your aims and is consistent with the results.
- Select the correct category and key words to ensure that your abstract is reviewed by someone in your discipline.
- For non-English speaking writers we recommend having your submission reviewed by someone who knows English well before submission.
- Make sure you use the correct and up to date ICS terminology. The use of obsolete terminology may cause rejection.