We are delighted to invite you to attend ESCP’s 13th Scientific and Annual meeting. ESCP is going to Nice! This exceptional city on the stunning French Riveria will host ESCP’s 13th Scientific and Annual meeting. We would like to thank our French colleagues for their support in these early planning stages, we are very excited as we look ahead to September! The programme this year has built on the success of past meetings, and the Programme and Education Committees have done a great job of putting together highly informative, stimulating and thought-provoking symposia and educational sessions. For the first time we are pleased to announce a joint Hereditary Colorectal Cancer symposium on Wednesday with our colleagues from EHTG. We will collaborate again with our colleagues at ECCO and EAES, with joint symposia on Thursday. We also aim for more interaction during certain symposia this year, in addition to Consultants’ Corner, and we hope you will join us for some stimulating debate, and that you will enjoy the very finest of keynote lectures that we have lined up. The Palais des Congrès et des
Expositions Nice Acropolis offers excellent facilities and is located not far from the town centre. It is well connected to the hotels ESCP will be using.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nice!
ESCP Nice Second Announcement
- Plenary and parallel symposia
- Keynote lectures
- Consultants’ corner
- Free papers and oral posters
- Educational interactive workshops for trainees and specialists
- Joint session with European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO)
- Joint session with European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
- Management of para-aortic and lateral pelvic lymph nodes in colorectal cancer
- Strategies to reduce surgical site infection (joint with SIS-E).
- Microbiomic and metagenomic influences on colorectal patients
- Standard haemorrhoidectomy or newer techniques?
- Big Data in clinical practice - the new gold standard?
- Breath biopsy for colorectal cancer screening
- Hereditary Colorectal Cancer (joint with EHTG)
- Watch and Wait for rectal cancer
- What's new in neoadjuvant/adjuvant immuno-and chemotherapy for colorectal tumours?
- Surgery in focus in IBD (joint with ECCO)
- Faecal Incontinence
- Improved anastomotic leak prevention and treatment (joint with EAES)
- Focus on the abdominal wall