We are pleased to announce our Native Continence Surgery course in Glasgow.
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs, with a maximum of four trainees per cadaver. This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
Topics covered include:
- Open Colposuspension, Standard Technique (Burch) Variations (Tanagho & Obturator Shelf)
- Autologuous sling (Aldridge’s technique)
- Autologuous sling (Sling on a string)
What will I achieve?
- an in-depth surgical experience
- improved skills and understanding
- 7 CPD points
For further details on the course including fees please visit our website.