Dick A.W. Janssen, MD, PhD, Radboud University Medical Center
The training course includes three days of lectures, discussion, and observation of patient examinations in the Radboud University Medical Center.
The language of this course is English.
Gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice.
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good urodynamic practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Analysis and curve interpretation of urodynamic patient cases
- Live demonstrations of examinations
Physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals with basic knowledge of Urodynamics.
For further information, please see our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.