The IASP World Congress on Pain is the world’s largest gathering of pain professionals, bringing together more than 6,000 scientists, clinicians, and healthcare providers from around the world and across pain disciplines.
- Access the most innovative scientific updates and clinical practice in the field
- Network with 6,000 of your colleagues from more than 100 countries
- Hear from the leading global pain experts across disciplines, all in one place
- Choose how you want to learn. The IASP World Congress features a wide variety of learning opportunities and formats including Plenary Lectures, Topical Workshops, Poster Sessions, Hands-On Workshops, Refresher Courses, Satellite Symposia, and more!
-Access more than 2,500 poster presentations – nearly 5 times more than any other pain meeting in the field!
- Earn CEs/CMEs.
- Support research, education, clinical treatment, and better patient outcomes for all pain conditions.