The ICS Institute houses all ICS educational activities and provides a single access point for users to access educational materials. This means that is now even easier for members to find content relevant to their interests and needs.
View the Institute today!
The Institute is split into 10 schools, these are:
- School of Male LUTS and Urethra - Director: Carlos D'Ancona
- School of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery - Director: Mauro Cervigini
- School of Urodynamics - Director: Peter Rosier
- School of Neurourology - Director: Rizwan Hamid
- School of Physiotherapy - Directors: Rhonda Kotarinos & Cristiane Carboni as Co-Directors
- School of Nursing - Director: Sandra Enberg
- School of Anorectal Dysfunction - Director: Alexis Schizas
- School of Paediatric Voiding Dysfunction and Transitional Urology - Director: Jian Guo Wen
- School of Translational Research in Pelvic Health - Director: Karl-Erik Andersson
- School of Pelvic Pain - Director: Nucelio Lemos
Each school houses the following content, where applicable:
- ICS TV videos - State of the art, Education Module, Educational, Abstract, Workshop
- Annual meeting - Abstracts, Workshops, State of the Art Lectures, Roundtable discussions, webcasts and highlights
- Terminology reports
Accessible on any device you can now view the latest content from ICS wherever and whenever you need it! Keep visiting the Institute as new content will continually be added throughout the year.
Additional videos can be found on the ICS TV page here.