The ICS will be attending the International course of neuro urology and pelvic floor dysfunction in Mexico City, Mexico. This course will take place on Friday 30th June.
The ICS speakers and their presentation are:
David Castro Diaz:
- Non-adjustable slings in stress urinary incontinence surgery
- Role of the neurostimulation /neuromodulation in the management of the chronic pain syndrome
- Evaluation of the incontinent male patient
- Antimuscarinics vs β3 agonists, Transgender surgery
- Urodynamic study: New methods, Is the bladder neck a real sphincter?
The local host for this course is Daniel Garcia Sanchez.
A copy of the programme can be downloaded here.
Additional information and assistance can be provided by contacting Jenny at the ICS office: Jenny@ics.org