Following on from the previous successful collaborations with the Pan Arab Continence Society in the ICS will be collaborating with PACS to host the 16th Pan Arabic Continence Society Education course to be held in Amman in 2020.
Also collaborating in this course is the Urology Department of Ain Shams University, American Urological Association, European Association of Urology, Société Internationale d'Urologie, International Urogynecological Association, International Neuro-Urology Society and Turkish Urogynecology Society. The programme will include different aspects of evaluation and management of voiding dysfunction and incontinence. Urodynamic and physical medicine workshops will also be held within the event.
Sherif Mourad is the local host and ICS coordinator on behalf of this course. ICS are providing two speakers to attend this course, namely David Castro Diaz and Hashim Hashim, presenting:
• Male LUTS - Hashim Hashim
• Intrinsic Sphincteric Deficiency: Lessons Learnt - David Castro Diaz
• Terminology, prevalence (age related, focus on older age), causalities - Hashim Hashim
• Case Presentation of a Complicated Midurethral Sling - Hashim Hashim
• Debate: Urodynamics before Surgery - Hashim Hashim
• How Best to Facilitate Transfer of Care from Paediatric to Adult Services - Hashim Hashim
• Current trends in managing Bladder Pain Syndrome/ Interstitial Cystitis - David Castro Diaz
For more information please see the attached programme, course information and venue details, shown on the below website.
To register for this event please click on the below link which will take you to the PACS registration website; www.pacs.org.eg