ICS 2020 Abstract Submission Centre is open now! Submit your abstract by 1st April 2020.
You can submit an abstract on a range of categories, based on your area of interest. For the full list please click on the below link:
Did you know that ICS offers conference travel awards to eligible members?
The ICS conference travel awards are designed to help meet these objectives by assisting members from three key groups who are likely to lack resources to travel and attend the annual meetings. Priority will be given to:
- Members from less economically developed countries click here to see if your country is on the list
- Members from allied health and non-medical professions
- Members in training
The award covers:
- Conference Registration (this will be arranged automatically by the secretariat)
- Registration for one workshop
- Up to £1000 in financial support to assist with travel and accommodation
Applications will open following the outcome of all abstract submissions. Deadline for applications is 1st July each year.
Hear from Aisling Clancy, ICS 2019 Conference Travel Award Winner, on how the travel award helped her present her research at an international conference. As well as learn and network with other professional within this field.
For more information on the ICS 2020 conference travel award, please click on the below link:
ICS 2020 Conference Travel Award