So ICS 2020 will now be a completely online event - what should you expect from the meeting?
We will provide an outstanding programme of educational exchanges, scientific news and best practice updates. We will incorporate the aspects of ICS you enjoy the most. Get the real ICS meeting experience now from wherever you are:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded. Missed a live event? No problems just pause, rewind and watch back when you are ready.
- Create your own schedule at home or in the office, attend any and all of the sessions, whenever and wherever
- All workshops and associated documents are included in your registration fee
- Earn the maximum CME credits by participating in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting (CME application currently under review).
- Access all the abstracts and watch the authors present their research. Browse the hottest topics and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Vote in debates, ask your questions and interact live with the international experts, colleagues, and industry representatives
- Network with colleagues. Click on the country in the World Map to start a conversation with a participant from that country.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Access to Annual Meeting publications.
And so much more!
AS A BONUS: ICS is the leader in research and education in the field of continence. Dissemination of research in our field is one of our core goals as a charity. Our aim is therefore to make the content available indefinitely.
To take advantage, all you need is an internet connection.
Let’s try something new. Together!