Delayed from 2020, the ICS Board of Trustees is very pleased to announce that ICUD to host the 7th International Consultation on Incontinence (ICI) at ICS 2021 Melbourne Online. The ICI has established itself as one of the foremost and widely quoted set of international guidelines on the management of urinary and faecal incontinence. Many of the contributors are active ICS members and the published work of the consultation directly fits with the mission and strategic aims of the ICS. So it is most appropriate, and with great pride, that the ICS be directly involved once again following the successful partnership to deliver ICI 6. The role of the ICS will be to host the consultation event, publish the final publication and disseminate the recommendations and guidelines.
In order to offer the best consultation experience, ICI will be presented in two parts: during ICS 2021 Melbourne Online and as a special ICI ‘Live’ event, 6-9 November 2021.
What You Need to do!
During ICS 2021 Melbourne Online, 14–17 October
• All 22 Chapter Committees will make available a preview presentation that summarises the content of the Chapter update for the ICI-7 publication.
• We need you to view and comment on the content by 20 October.
ICI Live event, 6–9 November
• All 22 Chapter Committees will present a Live presentation and Q&A session.
• Delegates will be encouraged to actively participate and comment during the live presentation.
Last chance to Comment, 15 November
• Delegates will be able to view and comment on the ICI presentations up until 15 November. After this date comments will be closed, but all ICI presentation content will remain accessible.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of the creation of the next ICI book!