Would you like to make a difference to the future of the ICS? Now is your chance to get involved as numerous positions are available. The full list of committee positions that are open for application are detailed below:
- Children and Young People’s Committee - 3 positions
- Developing World Committee - 2 positions
- Education Committee – 1 physiotherapy position & 1 non-clinical scientist position
- Ethics Committee - 1 position
- Nursing Committee - 1 position
- Physiotherapy Committee - 1 position
- Standardisation Steering Committee - 2 positions
To apply, please click on the below link to complete the online application form:
Full and final applications must reach the ICS office by 1st March 2023.
The ICS is an inclusive organisation with full respect for gender, age, ethnicity and faith. We especially welcome those in their early stage of their careers to join the ICS committees. It is important that all committees are representing the diverse Society we are so we encourage a wide range of applications from the ICS membership.
Additional Committee Information
Should you wish to view additional information regarding the functions, roles and responsibilities that the committees and their members have within ICS, then please click on the below links.
Committee Welcome Pack
Committee Terms of Reference
Candidates for ICS positions must also abide by the guidelines as stated in the suitability of candidates document.
For more information on any of the above positions please contact the ICS office via email at email@example.com or call 0117 9444 881.