The full list of committee, chair and Trustee positions that are open for application are detailed in this article
The following Elected Positions are open for nominations:
• ICS Board of Trustees x 5 positions
For the above positions please apply using the Trustee application form here
• Scientific Committee: Clinical Representative
• Scientific Committee: Non-Clinical Representative x 2 positions
• Ethics Committee Chair
• Nursing Committee Chair
• Neuro-urology Promotion Committee Chair
• Physiotherapy Committee Chair
• Urodynamics Committee Chair
For these positions please apply using the Elected position application form here
The following committee member positions are available for Expressions of Interest:
• Children’s Committee x 1 member (non-surgical)
• Continence Promotion Committee 1 x physio, 1 x patient advocate
• Education Committee Number of positions tbc
• Ethics Committee x 3 members
• Fistula Committee x 1 member
• Neuro-urology Promotion Committee x 3 members
• Nursing Committee x 4 members
• Physiotherapy Committee x 5 members
• Standardisation Steering Committee – 1 x Neurourologist, 1 x Care of the Elderly, 1 x Colorectal, 1 x Nurse
• Urodynamics Committee x 2 members
For the committee positions please apply using the Expression of Interest application form here.
Deadline for all applications is 1st April 2014. For more information on any of the above positions please contact Polly Drew via email on Polly@ics.org or call 0117 9444 881.
ICS policy on campaigning
Campaigning for ICS elected positions is not permitted by applicants or members. Any campaigning, be it positive or negative, will result in the disqualification of the candidate. The Board of Trustees’ judgement will be final in determining whether a candidate has engaged in positive or negative campaigning. Negative campaigning is not permitted by any candidate or ICS member and will be considered a violation of the ICS Code of Conduct. This policy is in effect at all times and for any position.
During the voting period candidates’ application forms will be circulated by the ICS office for all members to view. In addition, the ICS office will periodically contact all ICS members to encourage voting and provide direct links to the voting section of the ICS website.