IUGA - ICS Joint Working Groups to develop Standardization Reports on:
(i) the Terminology for the Assessment of Sexual Health in Women with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
(ii) the Terminology for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
The IUGA Terminology and Standardization Committee and the ICS Standardisation Steering Committee jointly invite applications from IUGA and ICS members who wish to be Chair / Member of Working Groups to develop Standardization Reports on (i) the Terminology for the Assessment of Sexual Health in Women with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction; (ii) the Terminology for Pelvic Organ Prolapse. With the support by the two Organizations, these Groups will aim to clarify all Terminology related to these areas. Below are documents outlining the proposed scope of each of these Reports. Attention is also drawn to the provisional guidelines for producing Standardization Reports on the ICS website.
If you wish to be considered for Chair of either Working Group, applications should take the form of a CV (max 4 pages), with a covering letter (max 600 words) describing:
- How you would be a suitable Chair for the particular Working Group
- Additional areas you consider might be covered
- How the Working Group might need to interact with any other relevant organisations and/or stakeholders.
If you wish to be considered as a Member of either Working Group
- Send a CV (max 4 pages)
- Covering letter (max 500 words) describing your potential contributions to the Group
All applications should be submitted electronically to the Chairmen (copies to both) of the: IUGA Standardization and Terminology Committee (Bernie Haylen; firstname.lastname@example.org) and ICS Standardisation Steering Committee (Marcus Drake: email@example.com)
Date for issuing of invitations is: Tuesday 18th March, 2014.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: Tuesday 22nd April, 2014.
Please make it clear in your application:
- you are applying for the standardization report on either (i) the terminology for the assessment of sexual health in women with pelvic floor dysfunction; (ii) the terminology for pelvic organ prolapse.
- whether you wish to be considered as Chair or Member of the respective Working Group.
ICS-IUGA; Scoping document. Joint report on the terminology for the assessment of sexual health of women with female pelvic floor dysfunction
ICS-IUGA; Scoping document. Joint report on the terminology for the female pelvic organ prolapse