The ICS Fistula Committee represented by Gill Brook, Yvonne Saruchera and Sohier Elneil were in the office on Friday 20th March to film their new educational videos for ICS TV!
The committee have selected a range of topics concerning fistulas which they feel will be of interest to members and non-members alike, the topics selected were:
- Pelvic Floor Muscles and preparation for delivery
- Physiotherapy in managing postpartum trauma
- Physiotherapy in patients with complex PF dysfunction after fistula
- Preparation for normal delivery: what can go wrong?
- Recognition tips and tricks for 3rd and 4th degree tears in women
- Diagnosis of fistula
- Acute management of fistula
- Delayed management of fistula
- Residual incontinence and further management
- Obstetric care in post-fistula patients
- ICS FC activities in the ‘dilemma cases: Workshops, Reconstructive Urology, Continence Management and Incurable Cases
More information regarding these videos will be available in due course. To view the latest videos from the ICS then why not click here to access ICS TV!