Are you a member in training, from a less economically developed countries, allied health or non-medical professional with an accepted abstract at ICS 2015? Then apply today for the ICS conference travel award!
The ICS aims to advance bladder and bowel science, promote multi-disciplinary continence care and encourage the development of continence services in less economically developed countries. The ICS conference travel awards are designed to help meet these objectives by assisting members from three key groups who are likely to lack resources to travel and attend the annual meetings.
Applicants need to be ICS members (or agree to join the ICS within one month of receipt of the award) and have a discussed abstract accepted (podium, eposter, video). Non Discussion abstracts and Non Discussion videos are not eligible. Successful applicants are expected to attend for the duration of the conference including the closing ceremony. All successful applicants must disclose the award when presenting their abstract.
What will the award cover?
- Conference Registration (this will be arranged automatically by the secretariat. If you have already registered this will be refunded)
- Registration for one workshop
- Up to £1000 in financial support to assist with travel and accommodation
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form
- Provide your 500 word rationale for support
- Outline your planned expenses including any cost sharing
- Email all of the above to Tracy at the ICS office: email@example.com
Deadline for applications
The deadline for the office to receive all of the above information is 1st July annually.
Conference Travel Award Information
Conference Travel Award Application Form