Are you thinking about attending ICS 2015? Is it your first time attending our annual meeting? Our General Secretary, Adrian Wagg, would like to welcome and encourage you to attend this years event!
We have a 4 day integrated programme with lots to offer delegates:
- Parallel tracks of workshops and scientific sessions
- New educational opportunities
- New short oral presentations
- ePoster presentation slots
- ePoster extended discussion sessions
- 26 hours of accredited CME
- Great networking opportunities
We will also be offering our early career delegates the chance to present their abstract in a mock podium style session. However this will be a more relaxed session where a group of expert panellists will provide invaluable one to one feedback on presentation skills, slides and scientific content and great opportunities for networking with both others starting out in the field and key opinion leaders.
For more information go to www.ics.org/2015
Early Career Session