The ICS Fistula Committee represented by Gill Brook, Yvonne Saruchera and Sohier Elneil attended the ICS office in March this year to film their new educational videos for ICS TV. The ICS office is pleased to announce that these videos are now available to view online!
Click the image to the right of this article to view all the below videos, alternatively you can also view these on ICS TV.
The playlist includes:
- ICS Fistula Committee Activities Discussion
- Pelvic Floor Muscles and preparation for delivery Gill Brook
- Preparation for normal delivery: what can go wrong? Yvonne Saruchera
- Recognition tips and tricks for 3rd and 4th degree tears in women Yvonne Saruchera
- Physiotherapy in managing postpartum trauma Gill Brook
- Diagnosis of fistula Sohier Elneil
- Acute management of fistula Sohier Elneil
- Delayed management of fistula Sohier Elneil
- Residual incontinence and further management Sohier Elneil
- Physiotherapy in patients with complex PF dysfunction after fistula Gill Brook
- Obstetric care in post-fistula patients Discussion
If you are interested in fistulas we have a number of sessions at ICS 2015 which may be of interest to you, view the Scientific Programme.
ICS Fistula Committee
New Fistula videos coming soon!