The ICS office staff are putting together the final preparations for ICS 2015. This year we are asking our delegates to post a picture taken at the Annual Meeting or one of our social events including the hashtag #MyICS and show the world what ICS means to you. The office have started the campaign and here is our picture. In Montreal the ICS office will re-tweet and share your pictures and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire HDX tablet!
So apart from the scientific sessions, what else is happening at ICS 2015?
At the ICS Booth
Live interviews with Scott Hultgren and Derek Griffiths
- The ICS office will be hosting 2 live Q&A’s at the ICS booth during ICS 2015! The first session will take place on Wednesday afternoon during the afternoon break, 15.30-16.00, with Scott Hultgren. The second session will be on Thursday morning during the morning break, 10.30-11.00, with Derek Griffiths.
We will be accepting questions for Scott and Derek at the booth - pop by the stand and ask these leading experts the questions you need answering! Alternatively we will be accepting questions via Twitter, if you have a question for either Scott or Derek then tweet @icsoffice using the hashtag #AskScottICS or #AskDerekICS and we will ask the question for you!
Become an ICS Member & receive a free book
Join for 2016 ICS Membership during the meeting week at the ICS booth and receive a signed copy of Derek Griffiths' "Urodynamics" (Second Edition).
ICS 2015 app
You can follow all the updates and activities on our social media outlets all in one place using our new mobile app. This year for the first time all the meeting information will be accessible from the palm of your hand. You can find the app on google play and the app store.
SSC Terminology Documents Peer Review
The SSC have a number of terminology documents that will be open for peer review in Montreal. These are:
- The Standardisation of Terminology of Adult Neurogenic Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction- The ICS Neurourology Working Group are pleased to announce that the draft new ICS standard: Adult Neurogenic Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction is ready for review. This document is ready for online consultation today, with a face to face consultation to take place on Tuesday 6th October, 13:00-14:00, in room 512D. For more information please click here.
- ICS Good Urodynamics Practices and Terms 2015- The ICS Good Urodynamics Practices Working Group, are pleased to announce that the draft new ICS Standard: ‘ICS Good Urodynamics Practices and Terms 2015’ is ready for review. This document is ready for online consultation today, with a face to face consultation to take place on Tuesday 6th October, 17.00-18.00, in room 516DE. More information will be available soon.
- ICS-IUGA joint Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse- The ICS-IUGA joint Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse document is now ready for review. The document is ready for online consultation today, with a face to face consultation to take place on Tuesday 6th October, 0900 -1030, in room 513AB. Fore more information click here.
- At the Meeting Venue, Exhibition Area, Tuesday 6 October 2015 at 18:00 – 20:00. All ICS Annual Meeting registered participants are invited to join us for the Welcome Reception that will take place in the Exhibition Area of the Meeting Venue. Enjoy a light buffet and drinks in a relaxed environment with your friends and colleagues.
Physiotherapy Night Out
- At Assommoir – 211 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H2Y1T3, Tuesday, 6 October 2015 at 20:00
Enjoy a fun night out with your friends and colleagues and join us for a night out for dinner after the Welcome Reception.
Early Career Professional
- At Apt 200 – 3643 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V5, Tuesday, 6 October 2015 at 20:00. During the Early Career night out ICS welcomes ICS members and non-members who have graduated or completed their education in their specialty field within the last 5 years. From there you are free to mingle with your peers or explore this fantastic and unique bar.
ICS Annual Dinner
- At Le Windsor Ballrooms, Thursday, 8 October 2015 at 19:30 – 23:30. The ICS Annual Dinner is always a very enjoyable and memorable event. In beautiful surroundings our guests will enjoy an evening of great food, drink, and laughter. This year the annual dinner will be held at The Windsor Ballrooms, one of Montreal's most prestigious and historic reception venues. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the venue boasts two breath-taking ballrooms and the luxurious Peacock Alley. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Tickets for the ICS Annual Dinner cost $110 USD per person and are available from the Registration desk.
Closing Ceremony with Prize Giving
- Friday 9th October 2015 at 13:30 – 14:30. Join us for the closing remarks, prize giving and a delightful lunch! We look forward to seeing you there.
You can find ICS on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube! To join/follow ICS please see the below:
Facebook-Simply click here to go to the ICS Facebook page and click "Like" in the top right corner to follow ICS.
Twitter- Click here to go to the ICS Twitter page and click "Follow" to follow ICS.
Linked In- Click here to go our ICS Forum Group on LinkedIn or [here]
(https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-continence-society-ics-?trk=company_name) for the ICS Company page and click “Follow” in the top right corner
Google+ Click here to go to the ICS Google+ page and click "Follow" to follow ICS.
ICS TV You Tube page simply click here and click "Subscribe" in the top right corner.