The ICS Scientific Committee recently met to select the ICS 2016 scientific programme. At the meeting the ICS Office caught up with committee members to find out what you can expect from the meeting and what sessions they are excited about seeing.
You can watch these videos to the right of this news article or via the ICS YouTube channel.
- Naoki Yoshimura ICS 2016 Scientific Chair and Yasuhiko Igawa, member of the organising committee would like to welcome you to Tokyo! Both are interested in the basic science sessions included in the programme. You can also watch their talks in Japanese.
- Yukio Homma is particularly interested in the roundtable Interstitial Cystitis Revisited (Local vs. Systemic Pathophysiology)
- Nucelio Lemos, ICS Interim Elected Scientific Chair says that the quality of abstracts for 2016 is outstanding. In his video he explains about the tracked programme concept and the integrated programme.
- Enrico Finazzi Agro, ICS 2017 Scientific Chair, urologist, is looking forward to discussing the latest science with colleagues from all over the world!
- Steinar Hunskaar, Epidemiologist, is looking forward to the session concerning the use of social media/internet in the treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Chris Constantinou, Biomedical Engineer, can't wait for the latest methods and approaches, new technology for research in imaging and a critical approach to issues.
- Ervin Kocjancic, urologist, suggests that people attend the early career session which will be Chaired by Chris Chapple.
- Melanine Morin, physiotherapist, is looking forward to attending the ICI sessions and accessing the most up to date research in the field.
- Roger Dmochowski, urologist, was inspired by the committee meeting and is waiting to watch the CNS mechanisms in voiding dysfunction and other bladder-brain sessions.
- Katherine Moore, Nurse, gives you 4 reasons to attend including high quality abstracts, prizes available, systematic reviews and a range of key papers.
ICS 2016 Programme
ICS 2016 Playlist
ICS YouTube Register