If you haven't submitted your abstract for ICS 2017, here are 6 reasons why you should!
- Present your research to an international, interdisciplinary audience at the meeting, and via the abstracts available online via the ICS website.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation are published as part of the scientific proceedings in the journal Neurourology and Urodynamics, which is indexed in major databases including MEDLINE/PubMed, Embase, SCOPUS and Web of Science.
- Network with a global community of researchers and clinicians to build your connections to new colleagues and potential collaborations. Graduates students and new researchers are encouraged to attend the Early Career Session.
- Hear the most recent evidence, cutting edge scientific discoveries and controversies in continence at State of the Art, Podium and Poster presentations.
- Attend educational workshops to learn new skills or explore focused topic areas in depth.
- Get involved in the work of the ICS Nursing Committee in promoting the role of nursing in the speciality practice of continence.
NEW for 2017!
The Nursing and Scientific Committee have introduced the following new abstract categories:-
- Quality of Life / Patient and Caregiver Experiences
- Continence Care Products / Devices / Technologies
- Conservative Management
The abstracts centre closes 3rd April 2017.
Nurses Programme Highlights
Register for ICS 2017