Watch the latest interview with ICS Standardisation Steering Committee Chair, Bernard Haylen. Press play to view.
Bernard provides an update on the work of the Standardisation Steering Committee who have been active over the last eighteen months revising a range of ICS standard terminology documents. The committee have an extensive programme of activities planned and are happy to announce that the following documents are available in the ICS Journal, Neurourology and Urodynamics as well as the IUGA journal, International Urogynecological Association:
- IUGA-ICS Female Anorectal Dysfunction*
- IUGA-ICS Conservative Management of Female Pelvic Floor Dysfunction*
The following documents are currently pending publication:
- IUGA-ICS Sexual Health of Women with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction *
- ICS Adult Neurogenic Lower Urinary Tract Function
- ICS Nocturia and Nocturnal LUT Function
2018/19 expected publications:
- ICS terminology for Incontinence Products
- ICS-IUGA Comprehensive Female Pelvic Floor Assessment*
Other draft terminology documents will be peer reviewed in Florence. You can view the ICS 2017 programme here to see when these meetings will take place. Please attend to provide your feedback!
*This report will also be published in International Urogynecological Association
ICS 2017 Programme
ICS SSC Documents Register