Hear from ICS Scientific Committee member, Jennifer Kruger, on her top programme picks for basic scientists attending ICS 2019.
There are a range of workshop and round table sessions relevant to basic scientists attending the meeting, here are just a few suggestions:
- Basic Science of the Bladder, Overactive Bladder and Mechanistic Concepts of Pharmacological Treatments, Tuesday 3rd September 2019, 11:30 - 13:00
- Novel Techniques and Approaches in Basic Science, Wednesday 4th September 2019, 09:00 - 10:30
- Tales of Ideas Gone Big: Translational Science in Continence, Round Table Discussion , Wednesday 4th September 2019, 13:30 - 14:30
- Autonomic Pharmacology, Wednesday 4th September 2019, 16:30 - 18:00
- Best Basic Science, Thursday 5th September 2019, 09:30 - 11:00
- Bladder Wall, Microbiome and Nocturia, Friday 6th September 2019, 09:00 - 10:30
There's something for everyone! To view more programme highlights click on the link below, don't forget early bird registration closes on 25th June. Register today and save!
Basic Science Programme Highlights
Register Before 25th June and Save
Explore the Programme