The ICS World Continence Week (WCW) is an annual initiative with the primary aim to raise awareness about incontinence related issues. WCW will run from 18-24th June 2012.
Our Vision & Mission
Vision: To provide knowledge and support for all sufferers of incontinence in Singapore
- To develop strategies, organize programmes and create awareness of incontinence
- Lobby the public sector, governmental and non-governmental organizations to share resources and facilitate support for incontinent patients
- To make continent awareness and care in multidisciplinary task for healthcare organizations
• Leak When You Cough, Sneeze, Laugh, Jump Or Lift Something Heavy?
• Limit Your Social Activities Due To Urinary Problems?
• Get Up At Night To Pass Urine More Than Once?
• Know This Problem Can Be Solved With Medical Treatment?
- Staying Clean and Dry by Dr Siow Woei Yun, Consultant Urologist, Raffles Hospital
- Faecal Incontinence –Evaluation and Treatment by Dr Jane Tan, Consultant Colorectal Surgery, Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Nurses’ Perspective on Continence Care in Elderly by Ms Kala d/o Narayanasamy, Assistant Director of Nursing, Ren Ci Hospital
Date : 16 June 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm - 5pm
Venue : Ren Ci Community Hospital, Multi-purpose Hall,(near Novena MRT Station)
For more information on this event please see the below:
WCW Singapore 2012 Leaflet
Society for Continence Singapore Website
Directions to Ren Ci Community Hospital