This course teaches fundamental knowledge and technical skills to perform Urodynamic test (UDS) . It includes didactic sessions and hands-on training on device use. Topics sessions include basic anatomy and physiology , procedure indications, preparation, demonstration for standard way of performance.The workshop is hands on , small group consultant led sessions of practical use of UDS.
Upon completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
• Understand basic anatomy and physiology of urinary system
• Understand the pre-UDS testing
• What are the indications for doing UDS
• Which UDS shoud be done
• The proper way of doing Uroflow, CMG, EMG, Leak point pressure testing, Pressure/Flow study.
• Review examples of common scenarios & common UDS (Neurogenic; OAB w/incontinence; idiopathic); Stress urinaryincontinence; Compliance; Obstructive voiding patterns (Male, female, dysfunctional voiding, Detrusor/sphincter dyssynergia , Detrusor underactivity)
• Outline management of incontinence
For registration and enquiries: