This workshop aims:
• To enhance knowledge about methods of consumer engagement in self-care practices and identify areas for future research
The workshop objectives are:
• To demonstrate how community-based self-management programs can be adapted to support indigenous and marginalised communities with continence care
• To describe and evidence-based theoretical framework about self-management that can support people living with a chronic condition such as incontinence.
• To show how caring conversations with people with incontinence can reframe continence care possibilities
• To review the current literature relating to faecal incontinence and identify future research gaps