Convenor: Bjorn Klevmark
Scientific Chair: Sten Sander
The meeting was held from 1-3 September.
The Welcome Ceremony was held in the Oslo City Hall, and the Gala Dinner at the Maritime Museum of Oslo.
This was a memorable meeting for its science but also for being the wettest weather at any ICS meeting, a record still not beaten.
Subjects of particular interest at the meeting included:
• The incontinent prosthesis (AMS 800)
• The Liverpool flow rate nomogram
• Frequency volume chart, “combined test”
• Physiotherapy of the pelvic floor
• The bladder cooling reflex
• Long-term experience with intermittent self catheterisation
|ICS 1988 Start
||1st September 1988
|ICS 1988 End
||3rd September 1988