Video Abstract Submission Rules
1. Video Abstract Submission
- All submissions must be made via the ICS website www.ics.org/2018/abstracts before 3rd April 23:59 BST (GMT+1).
- The Video must be received by 3rd April 23:59 BST (GMT+1) upload it to: www.ics.org/upload Please give us the Abstract Tracking Number in the filename of your video!
- All accepted abstracts videos will be published on the ICS website exactly as submitted.
- Abstract videos presentations will be published in Neurourology & Urodynamics.
- View definitions of all presentation types at ICS Meetings
- View reviewer guidelines for scoring abstracts
2. Formatting (Written Abstract)
- Video abstracts must not exceed 1 page but may be less. This must include the title and section headings.
- Video abstracts are composed of a title and these sections:
- Video abstracts must have a title and some text included in each section, or will be rejected.
- Video abstracts text must not include any reference tables or charts.
3. Formatting (Video)
- All videos must be 5 minutes or less in length from start to finish. This time includes any time used to show the title, or any information associated with the video.
- The video must be in MP4 format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any submission questions regarding video quality or format.
- Is there music in the video? If so you must provide copyright permission.
- Selection of the video abstracts and videos for the meeting will be scored by a sub-committee of the scientific committee.
- The top rated abstracts will be presented at a podium session.
5. Check List
- Is the abstract content less than one page?
- Does the abstract have a title and text in each of the four sections of the abstract?
- Make sure there are no reference tables and charts in the video abstract text?
- Is video length less than 5 minutes?
- Is the video in MP4 format and received by the ICS office?
- Has informed consent been obtained?
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULE, YOUR ABSTRACT WILL BE REJECTED