WHY SHOULD YOU SUPPORT THE ICS?
Sponsoring and exhibiting at the annual Meeting gives your organisation the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of continence
- Reach key thought leaders, academic and industry researchers, and clinicians
- Raise your company’s visibility
- Exhibit and distribute your promotional materials
- Convene a corporate symposium
ANNUAL MEETING OBJECTIVES
- To bring together the world’s foremost scientific experts to catalyse and advance scientific knowledge on continence, present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
- To bring together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance Programme collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to continence around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to prevention, care and services.
- To engage key, new and non-traditional stakeholders throughout the world in the development of and participation throughout the Meeting Programme.
- To illustrate the enormity of the human suffering and economic cost if society fails to act on the scientific opportunities now available to reverse the epidemic.
The ICS Annual Meeting is the premier international scientific and networking event for Urologists, Gynaecologists and Continence Healthcare professionals attracting more than 2,500 delegates from all corners of the globe.