Your Presentation should be:
- 5 video presentation followed by
- 4 minutes of discussion and questions hosted by the chair
- Click here to find your presentation times
- You should arrive at your allocated session hall, introduce yourself to the session chair and familiarise yourself with the audio visual facilities at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Slides should have already been submitted in the Speaker Ready Room (see powerpoint slides section below)
- Chairs will be asked to strictly enforce the time limit on your talk. Your question time will not be considered as part of your presentation time. You should therefore practice your talk prior to the meeting with particular regard to the timing.
You will not need to bring along a copy of your video as the AV team will handle the displaying of all videos in the video session.
Your abstract will be available to all via the 2022 programme on the website.
Discussion, Questions and Answers
At the end of your presentation you will be asked questions about your abstract. The Chair of your session will facilitate questions from the audience. If English is not your first language, and you need assistance, please bring someone to help you translate.
All Podium Powerpoint Presentations must begin with a completed ICS 2022 Disclosure Slide.
Please do not hesitate to contact the ICS Office email@example.com if you require any further information.