The ICS office and Wiley are pleased to announce that the Neurourology and Urodynamics Journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone! ICS members will now be able to view the latest articles and publications quickly and conveniently using this application via your Apple products. An Android version will be available to download later in the year.
Neurourology and Urodynamics provides the highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological and neurourological community, keeping you aware of new advances and best practice in urology. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in urology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when each new monthly issue is available
- Download articles and issues for offline reading
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share figures or tables via email
- Check references while reading without losing your place
To download this app please click here or search for 'Urodynamics' in the App store
To view the latest NAU journal please click here
Instructions on how to download the app can be found here.