|Keywords||Sacral Neuromodulation Voiding dysfunction OAB|
|Target Audience||Helath care practioners handling patients with voiding dysfunction with SNM|
|Aims and Objectives|
- Identification of patients who benefit from sacral Neuromodulation SNM
- Technical aspects of proper screening for patients using Percutaneous Nerve Evaluation. Hand-on presentation on pelvic mannequins for the most adequate way of selecting the proper sacral foramen. The application of temporary electrodes and wire connection.
- Programming of the implantable generator. Trouble shooting algorithm for “non-responders’ among implanted patients.
- Operative techniques with special reference to best practice techniques.
- Case presentation: Members of the audience are welcome to present cases . Members of the panel will be sharing their experience with special cases such as pregnancy with SNM, role of MRI in patients with SNM.