ICS 2021 Abstract Submission Centre is open.
NEW ABSTRACT DEADLINE!!
Submission closes TUESDAY, 4 MAY 2021 23:59 BST (GMT +1 hr).
ICS INVITES BASIC SCIENCE AND CLINICAL ABSTRACTS IN:
|Anatomy / Biomechanics||Nocturia|
|Anorectal / Bowel Dysfunction||Overactive Bladder|
|Continence Care Products / Devices / Technologies||Pelvic Organ Prolapse|
|E-Health||Pelvic Pain Syndromes / Sexual Dysfunction|
|Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) / Voiding Dysfunction||Prevention and Public Health|
|Female Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)||Prostate Clinical / Surgical|
|Geriatrics / Gerontology||Quality of Life / Patient and Caregiver Experiences|
|Health Services Delivery||Rehabilitation|
|Imaging||Research Methods / Techniques|
|Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) / Voiding Dysfunction||Transgender Health New!|
|Male Stress Urinary Incontinence (Post Prostatectomy Incontinence)||Urethra Male / Female|
10 KEY POINTS TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION!
Follow these steps to make the most of your submission!
- Read the submission rules! They are only 2 pages long and present key information.
- Lack of anonymity is automatic disqualification. Do not mention your name or the name of your clinic or university anywhere in your abstract text.
- The reviewers’ first score is for originality. If you’re presenting novel work, start the abstract with “this is the first….”or “this original…”.
- The next criterion is scientific merit. Your abstract must demonstrate your study to be scientifically sound.
- The methods of your abstract are scrupulously reviewed - make sure its a randomised trial or a well set up systematic review.
- Don’t split the results across several abstracts. Give absolute results and relative numbers.
- Ensure your conclusion responds to the question in your aims and is consistent with the results.
- Select the correct category and key words to ensure that your abstract is reviewed by someone in your discipline.
- For non-English speaking writers we recommend having your submission reviewed by someone who knows English well before submission.
- Make sure you use the correct and up to date ICS terminology. The use of obsolete terminology may cause rejection.
Add a reminder to your calendar
Google iCal Outlook